CG Vyapam- The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board online application process for the post of Lecturer (E & T Cadre) is over now and the board is speculating to release its admit card online, 1-2 weeks before the written examination. As of now, the board has not fixed any particular date for the issue of the admit card, but it is expected to be issued by June end or July first week since the exam is scheduled on 14/07/2019. The hall ticket or the admit card will be available for download on the official website of the board i.e. “http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.” But do keep a check on the website for any updates in this context. Your ‘Registration Number or I.D.’ is a must to download your hall ticket, because you will be asked to enter to proceed to view and download the admit card. You must carry a hard copy of the admit card along with other required documents, without which the examiner will not allow you to enter the examination center.
Important Dates for Admit Cards:
The admit card for the Lecturer (E & T Cadre) post examination has not been decided by the board. But it is said that the board would release the admit card online on its website 1-2 weeks before the date of examination i.e. by June end or July first week. The link to download the hall ticket will be available till the eve of the examination. It is recommended that you must first download a soft copy of the admit card for future use and then take a print out of the same. To avoid last-minute technical glitch or harassment, you must download and print the admit card days before the examination.
How To Download The, Admit Card:
The steps to download the hall ticket is simple to follow, which is described below-
- Click on the link “www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in”, which will lead you to the board’s official website.
- Locate the CG Vyapam Faculty Admit Card 2019 link with the Lecturer’s post mentioned in it on the home page of the website.
- Click on the hyperlink mentioned in step 2 above.
- Step 4– Now you will see a page on your screen where you need to submit your registration number and security code as stated on the screen.
- Step 5– Once you provide your registration i.d. along with the security code as stated on the screen, you will see you admit card on your screen.
- Step 6– Now check all the details mentioned on the admit card like your name, address, date of birth, age, examination date, and center, etc., and then proceed to save your admit card as a soft copy. After saving it, you should take a print out of it and keep the hard copy safely till your exams.
Documents Required Along With The Admit Card:
You must carry any of the below-mentioned government I.D. proof in original along with your hall ticket in order to establish your identity.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter I.D.
- Class 10th Certificate
- College I.D.
You have to carry at least 2 passport size photographs which you have uploaded at the ti,e of registration.
Cut-Off Marks and the Examination Result Date:
The board has not yet fixed any cut-off marks for the Lecturer post examination. Though the cut-off will be decided by the performance of the candidates in the examination, it is expected to be around 60% in the case of general category candidates and 50% for other reserved category candidates. The examination result date will also be fixed after the examination. Nothing can be said right now. It is better that we keep a close track of the website for any updates or notification in this regard.