CG Vyapam – The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is more or less done with their online application form submission in respect of vacancies related to various posts. Only a few posts are left to shut their online application window, which is nearing its end too. Now is the time for the online release of the admit cards for the written examination to be conducted for each post.
Currently, the admit card release dates are not yet decided by the Board and if the news is to be believed then the admit card will be available for download 1 to 2 weeks before the exam. CG Vyapam will issue the faculty admit cards for all the written entrance examination on its official website “http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.”It is advisable to keep a check of the board’s official website for any updates or news in this context. To download the admit card, you must have your ‘Registration Number or I.D.’ in hand, because you will be asked to enter it to download the hall ticket. The hard copy of your admit card or the hall ticket of the examination along with other necessary documents is a must to sit for the examination, otherwise, the examiner will not allow you to enter the examination hall.
Important Dates For Admit Cards
The admit card for the Teacher (E & T Cadre) post examination is not yet released by the board. Per the sources, the admit card will be issued by the board on its official website 1-2 weeks before the examination i.e. by first to mid-August since the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 25/08/2019. You must first download the admit card and then take a print out of it. Remember that you must download the admit card days before the examination to keep yourself free from the last minute harassment or technical glitch. The admit card will be available for download till the eve of the examination.
How To Download The CG Vyapam Teacher Admit Card
The steps to download the admit card from the official website of the board is easy, which is as follows-
- Click on the “www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in” link which will take you to the board’s official website.
- Find the CG Vyapam Faculty Admit Card 2019 link with the Teacher’s post mentioned in it on the home page of the board’s website
- Click on the hyperlink mentioned in step 2 above
- Now you will land on a page where you need to provide your Registration Number and security code as mentioned on the screen to get a soft copy of your admit card.
- Once you have given your registration number and the security code, you will be directed to your admit card page. Now check the details printed on the admit card like your name, age, address, the center of examination, your contact number, date of birth, etc., and then proceed to save the admit before printing.
- Now take a print out of the saved admit card and keep it at a safe place till your examination date.
Documents To Be Carried Along With The Admit Card
To verify your identity, you have to carry any one of the following government I.D. proof in original along with your admit card.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter I.D.
- Class 10th Certificate
- College I.D.
You also need to carry at least 2 passport size photographs, preferably the one which you have uploaded at the time of registration.
Cut-off Marks and The Examination Result Date
As of now, the board has not fixed any cut-off marks for the entrance examination. But it is believed that the cut-off marks would be 60% for general category candidates and 50% for the rest of the reserved category candidates. And the examination result dates are also not yet decided by the board. The result date would be decided and made public once the examination is over. Till be please keep a check on the board’s official website for any updates or notification in this regard.