CG Vyapam- The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) admit card is your key to the examination hall. Carrying a hard copy of this hall ticket or admit card along with other necessary documents will make you enter the examination hall after thorough verification of the admit card and other documents by the examiner. The online application window for the post of Assistant Teacher (E & T Cadre) is yet to be over now and the board would likely issue a notification in respect of the admit card for the examination of this post end of online application. The board will issue the admit card online on its official website “http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/”, from where you will be able to download and print the hall ticket easily. So, it is recommended to keep a close track of the website for any notification or updates in this regard. To download the admit card you must keep your ‘Registration Number or I.D.’ handy because you will be asked to enter it to open your admit card on the screen.
Important Dates For Issue Of Admit Card:
The admit card for the examination for the post of Assistant Teacher (E & T Cadre) is yet to be decided by the board. But certain news has been making rounds that the admit cards will be released online on the board’s website 1-2 weeks before the examination i.e. by end of July to mid-August since the examination for this post is scheduled on 25/08/2019. The admit card once uploaded will be available for download till the examination eve. It will be better if you download the admit card first and then take a print out of it to save yourself from the last minute technical glitch or harassment.
How To Download The, Admit Card:
The process of downloading the admit card is an easy one with no detailed steps to follow. The following steps will help you to download the admit card-
- Visit CG Vyapam’s official website i.e.”www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in”, which will take you to the site’s homepage.
- Scroll down and look on the left-hand side of the home page, you will see a “Latest Updates” section. Click on this link.
- In this “Latest Updates” section you have to search for the CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher (E & T Cadre) admit card 2019 hyperlink.
- On clicking the above-mentioned hyperlink, you will see a page that will ask for your Registration Number. Put in your Registration Number and security code as stated on the screen and click on the ‘submit’ tab.
- Now your admit card will open on your screen. Cross-check your details printed on the admit card like your name, address, date of birth, age, date, and center of examination, etc.
- After scrutinizing you are admit card download it for our future reference and save it. Now you can take a print out of the hall ticket to be carried to the examination hall.
Documents Required Along With The Admit Card:
The board as a security measure has asked every examination center to verify the admit card of each candidate with their original government I.D. proof. So, from the following list, you can carry any one of the identity cards in original for verification.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter I.D.
- Class 10th Certificate
- College I.D.
You are required to carry at least 2 passport size photograph which must be same as uploaded at the time of registration
Cut-Off Marks and The Examination Result Date:
Cut-off marks for this post’s examination has not yet been fixed by the board. The board has said that once the examination is over, then they would declare the cut-off marks, which will be on the basis of this year’s overall performance. But the expected cut off marks is 60% for general category candidates and 50% for reserved category candidates. The board has also said that they would announce the examination result and the merit list dates after completion of the examination. Till then keep checking the board website for updates and notifications in this context.