Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will announce the results of the Group D Level 1 Posts CBT examination for all the participating RRB regions in the first week of March 2020. For every participating region the results will be uploaded on the region’s respective website, which the candidates can view by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth to login to their account on that region’s website. The CBT examination for the Group D Level 1 posts is expected to be conducted between September to December 2019 for every participating region.
Along with the merit list, the Board also releases answer keys and category wise cut-off marks for all the regions. RRB fix cut-off marks considering various factors, such as the overall performance of the candidates in the examination, the difficulty level of the question paper, the number of candidates for the post against number vacancies for the post, and a few more. So, because of these factors, the minimum cut-off marks are different for every region. A candidate has to secure this minimum cut-off marks in his CBT examination in order to stand a chance to qualify for the next PET round.
In the merit list, candidates will be able to view the complete evaluation details of their answer script, such as No.of Questions Attempted, No.of Questions Answered Correctly, No.of Questions Answered Wrongly, Raw Marks, No.of Questions Not Answered (if any), Prorated Marks out of 100, Normalized Marks and Status of Shortlisting through Candidate Login. In this article, the candidates will be informed about the steps and how to check the merit list of the CBT examination.
Steps To Check RRB Level 1 Group D Results 2019
Below mentioned steps must be followed by a candidate who has appeared in the RRB Level Group D CBT examination in order to check the merit list released in respect of the same.
- Visit the official regional website of RRB for which the candidate has applied for at the time of registration. OR Visit the principle website of RRB and on its homepage search for RRCB Regional website address link for which he has applied and click on it once found out.
- Once on the homepage of the regional website, click on the link named as “Result of RRB Group ‘D’ (CEN 02/2019 – Level 1 Posts as per 7th CPC) CBT Examination, 2019-2020.”
- After clicking the result link, it will take the candidate to a login page where he has to enter his Registration Number as his User I.D. and Date of Birth as his Password in order to login to his account.
- After successful login, the merit list of the Level 1 Group D CBT examination will appear on the screen in the PDF format.
- The merit list will consist of Roll Numbers and names of those candidates who have passed the CBT examination and have qualified for the next PET examination round.
- The candidate should download the merit list in the PDF format for his/her future reference.
Those candidates who clear the semi-final round of selection process, which is PET round will be called for the final round which is a Document Verification round. In this round, all the shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring along their I.D. proofs and all the mark sheets both in original and photocopies. Candidates who successfully clear this D.V. round will be evaluated on all the previous selection rounds before the final appointment. If two candidates secure equal marks in the CBT examination, then the one who is older in age will be given preference over the younger one. So, the candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of RRB to stay updated and informed in this context.